Sunday 11 May 2014

Screen Capture... Video Capture and Image Capture

Have you wondered how can you make a video capture of any action you perform on your computer with visible results on the screen? If you have then this post is for you...
Here is what Bane's suggests:

Symptom:

I want to make a video record of my computer screen, to record all actions that I perform.

Cause:

I want to make such a video record because I either want to make video tutorials, or share screen video with someone or simply for archival purposes.

Solution:

Simple. You will have to download either "Snagit" or "Camtasia Studio".

Where do I get Snagit?

Click on the link below to go to snagit page:

>>>Snagit<<<

Snagit is lighter than Camtasia Studio and in case you do not plan to make heavy edits, it will suite your purpose wonderfully.

Where do I get Camtasia Studio?

Click on the link below to go to Camtasia Studio page:


Camtasia is a disk space and performance heavy software, but, in case you are making video tutorials to be posted on the web, you should prefer this because it comes with the option of converting the videos recorded to formats you desire. The format conversion tool comes in handy.


I sincerely believe that your problem screen video record is solved. Keep reading my blog for more solutions or mail me your problem at my mailing address.

No comments:

Post a Comment